Fun School Room Projects

Below are some ideas for tools you can make for your school room, as well as some others I found online.

*See pictures of our classroom here: Our Homeschool Classroom
*Find many of my school project creations on my blog's top tab "Homeschool Projects!"
*Find more ideas on my pinterest boards: Modest Mommies Pinterest Board

Enjoy our morning prayer:
MORNING PRAYER

The prayer above is our family prayer I wanted to share with you. We made it up ourselves! It's so simple and gets our kids to recognize that when we say this, it's time to get to it! We sometimes exaggerate to make it a morning stretch.
Dear God [hands folded]
Help me spend today [hands open, giving]
with a Smile on my face [point to a smile]
Love in my heart [hands together over heart]
Joy in his grace [hands up in the air]
and my thinking cap on all day. [Hands on head]
Amen. [Hands folded]

Magnet Day Planner by Melissa
  

Check out your wholesale store (Sam's Club or Costco) for an inexpensive magnetic dry erase board. Use stickers to add days of the week, and black tape (or permanent marker) to make dividers. Print your time brackets and classes onto cardstock, business card or magnet paper. Put those onto make-your-own magnet business cards and cut out. Add photos of family members to magnet paper and cut out to draw attention to certain people's activities, or just for personalization. Write in the rest with dry erase markers.

Weekly Planner




What Time Is It? flashcards by Melissa


Door Hangers - Things to Do by Melissa
imageimage
-Print the whole set, then back with colorful cardstock. Add string or cut a hook to hang.

Our Forever Tree by Melissa



Other ideas I've found...

Visit my Pinterest Board for a whole lot more!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Alphabet Art by That's My Letter
abcart
-delightful artwork created with flashcards


Rubber Band Binder by Macaroni Kid
stretchy band binder
-perfect for all those stretchy headbands that won't stay on my girls heads.


Sight Word Jenga by Education.com
Sight Word Jenga


QUIET TIME

My Quiet Book cover
My Quiet Book carsMy Quiet Book doll
My Quiet Book by Serving Pink Lemonade

Clothes your clothes book by FortyTwoRoads
Close Your Clothes Book by Forty-Two Roads

color book by waltzing matilda
My Color Book by Charlotte @ Waltzing Matilda

My Colors Quiet Book
My Colors Quiet Book by Everyday Celebrate


Car Massage Shirt
 Car Massage T-Shirt by The Blue Basket


I find a lot of ideas through:
http://www.tipjunkie.com/
http://CraftGossip.com
http://www.thecraftycrow.net/
http://CatholicIcing.com

My own Craft Blog:


2 comments:

  1. Love that car massage T-shirt, perfect gift for Father's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the whiteboard/magnet calendar. I am going to try to do tis one! I have the magnets, now to get a board....

    thanks for the ideas
    blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete